Airlines flying from Dublin
In total there are 44 airlines flying from and to Dublin. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Aer Lingus (EI)82 destinations
- Ryanair (FR)77 destinations
- Norwegian (D8*)5 destinations
- Flybe (BE)5 destinations
- Ethiopian Airlines (ET)5 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)4 destinations
- Air Canada (AC)3 destinations
- Blue Air (0B*)3 destinations
- Delta (DL)3 destinations
Alternative airports to Dublin
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Dublin (DUB). The nearest airports to Dublin (DUB) are Anglesey (VLY) and Isle of Man (IOM).
- VLYAngleseyUnited Kingdom73 mi / 117 km
- IOMIsle of ManUnited Kingdom81 mi / 131 km
- BHDBelfast CityUnited Kingdom85 mi / 136 km
- BFSBelfast IntlUnited Kingdom85 mi / 137 km
- NOCKnockIreland109 mi / 176 km
Airport Info Dublin (DUB)
Dublin Airport (IATA: DUB, ICAO: EIDW), also known as Dublin Airport, is the largest airport in Ireland. It is Ireland's main international airport and serves the area of Dublin. Dublin Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 164 destinations in 39 countries.
At present, there are 2 domestic flights from Dublin.
The longest flight from Dublin DUB is a 6,109 mile (9,831 kilometers) non stop route to Hong Kong HKG. This direct flight takes around 12 hours and 30 minutes and is operated by Cathay Pacific.