Airport Info Jammu (IXJ)
Jammu Airport (IATA: IXJ, ICAO: VIJU), also known as Jammu Airport (Satwari Airport), is a small domestic airport in India.
At present, there are 7 domestic flights from Jammu.
The longest flight from Jammu IXJ is a 948 mile (1,525 kilometers) non stop route to Mumbai BOM. This direct flight takes around 2 hours and 50 minutes and is operated by Go Air.
Airlines flying from Jammu
In total there are 6 airlines flying from and to Jammu. Those carriers are:
- IndiGo Airlines (6E*)4 destinations
- Go Air (G8*)4 destinations
- Spicejet (SG)3 destinations
- Air India (AI)3 destinations
- Alliance Air (9I)2 destinations
- Vistara (UK)1 destination
Alternative airports to Jammu
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Jammu (IXJ). The nearest airports to Jammu (IXJ) are Sialkot (SKT) and Pathankot (IXP).