Airport Info Kolkata (CCU)
Kolkata Airport (IATA: CCU, ICAO: VECC), also known as Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, is a medium sized airport in India. It is an international airport and serves the area of Kolkata, India. Kolkata Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 49 destinations in 12 countries.
At present, there are 34 domestic flights from Kolkata.
The longest flight from Kolkata CCU is a 2,328 mile (3,747 kilometers) non stop route to Doha DOH. This direct flight takes around 6 hours and is operated by Qatar Airways.
Airlines flying from Kolkata
In total there are 27 airlines flying from and to Kolkata. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- IndiGo Airlines (6E*)32 destinations
- Air India (AI)22 destinations
- Spicejet (SG)18 destinations
- Go Air (G8*)11 destinations
- AirAsia India (I5)10 destinations
- Jet Airways (9W)4 destinations
- Bhutan Airlines (B3)3 destinations
- Alliance Air (9I)3 destinations
- Vistara (UK)3 destinations
Alternative airports to Kolkata
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Kolkata (CCU). The nearest airports to Kolkata (CCU) are Jessore (JSR) and Asansol-Durgapur (RDP).