Airport Info Malta (MLA)
Malta Airport (IATA: MLA, ICAO: LMML), also known as Malta International Airport (Luqa Airport), is the only airport in Malta. Malta Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 103 destinations in 36 countries.
At present, there are no domestic flights from Malta.
The longest flight from Malta MLA is a 1,798 mile (2,894 kilometers) non stop route to Saint Petersburg LED. This direct flight takes around 4 hours and 5 minutes and is operated by Air Malta.
Airlines flying from Malta
In total there are 28 airlines flying from and to Malta. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Ryanair (FR)48 destinations
- Air Malta (KM)38 destinations
- Wizz Air (W6*)10 destinations
- Jet2 (LS)8 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)6 destinations
- Volotea (V7)5 destinations
- Thomas Cook (MT*)4 destinations
- TUI Fly (X3*)3 destinations
- Transavia (TO)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Malta
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Malta (MLA). The nearest airports to Malta (MLA) are Comiso (CIY) and Lampedusa (LMP).