Airport Info Catania (CTA)
Catania Airport (IATA: CTA, ICAO: LICC), also known as Catania-Fontanarossa Airport, is a large airport in Italy. It is an international airport and serves the area of Catania, Italy. Catania Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 79 destinations in 28 countries.
At present, there are 22 domestic flights from Catania.
The longest flight from Catania CTA is a 2,501 mile (4,025 kilometers) non stop route to Dubai DXB. This direct flight takes around 5 hours and 50 minutes and is operated by Flydubai.
Airlines flying from Catania
In total there are 37 airlines flying from and to Catania. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Ryanair (FR)16 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)16 destinations
- Volotea (V7)8 destinations
- Eurowings (EW)8 destinations
- Alitalia (AZ)7 destinations
- Wizz Air (W6*)6 destinations
- Norwegian (DY*)5 destinations
- Neos (NO*)4 destinations
- Vueling (VY)3 destinations
Alternative airports to Catania
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Catania (CTA). The nearest airports to Catania (CTA) are Comiso (CIY) and Reggio Calabria (REG).