Airport Info Lamezia Terme (SUF)
Lamezia Terme Airport (IATA: SUF, ICAO: LICA), also known as Lamezia Terme International Airport, is a medium sized airport in Italy. It is an international airport and serves the area of Lamezia Terme, Italy. Lamezia Terme Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 31 destinations in 13 countries.
At present, there are 10 domestic flights from Lamezia Terme.
The longest flight from Lamezia Terme SUF is a 4,691 mile (7,550 kilometers) non stop route to Toronto YYZ. This direct flight takes around 10 hours and 15 minutes and is operated by Air Transat.
Airlines flying from Lamezia Terme
In total there are 19 airlines flying from and to Lamezia Terme. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Ryanair (FR)8 destinations
- Eurowings (EW)6 destinations
- Condor (DE)4 destinations
- SmartWings (QS)3 destinations
- Alitalia (AZ)2 destinations
- Volotea (V7)2 destinations
- TUI Fly (X3*)2 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)2 destinations
- SunExpress (XG)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Lamezia Terme
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Lamezia Terme (SUF). The nearest airports to Lamezia Terme (SUF) are Crotone (CRV) and Reggio Calabria (REG).