Airport Info Palermo (PMO)
Palermo Airport (IATA: PMO, ICAO: LICJ), also known as Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino Airport), is a large airport in Italy. It is an international airport and serves the area of Palermo, Italy. Palermo Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 71 destinations in 18 countries.
At present, there are 21 domestic flights from Palermo.
The longest flight from Palermo PMO is a 1,642 mile (2,642 kilometers) non stop route to Moscow Vnukovo VKO. This direct flight takes around 4 hours and is operated by Pobeda.
Airlines flying from Palermo
In total there are 24 airlines flying from and to Palermo. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Volotea (V7)25 destinations
- Ryanair (FR)23 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)6 destinations
- Eurowings (EW)3 destinations
- Transavia (TO)3 destinations
- Vueling (VY)3 destinations
- FlexFlight (W2)2 destinations
- Lufthansa (LH)2 destinations
- Alitalia (AZ)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Palermo
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Palermo (PMO). The nearest airports to Palermo (PMO) are Trapani (TPS) and Pantelleria (PNL).