Airlines flying from Palermo
In total there are 27 airlines flying from and to Palermo. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Ryanair (FR)29 destinations
- Volotea (V7)26 destinations
- TUI Fly (TB!)11 destinations
- easyJet (U2!)8 destinations
- Alitalia (AZ)4 destinations
- Transavia (TO)3 destinations
- Eurowings (EW)3 destinations
- Vueling (VY)3 destinations
- FlexFlight (W2)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Palermo
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Palermo (PMO). The nearest airports to Palermo (PMO) are Trapani (TPS) and Pantelleria (PNL).
- TPSTrapaniItaly37 mi / 60 km
- PNLPantelleriaItaly112 mi / 181 km
- CIYComisoItaly117 mi / 188 km
- CTACataniaItaly119 mi / 191 km
Airport Info Palermo (PMO)
Palermo Airport (IATA: PMO, ICAO: LICJ), also known as Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino Airport), is a large airport in Italy. It is an international airport and serves the area of Palermo, Italy. Palermo Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 85 destinations in 21 countries.
At present, there are 21 domestic flights from Palermo.
The longest flight from Palermo PMO is a 1,663 mile (2,676 kilometers) non stop route to Moscow Sheremetyevo SVO. This direct flight takes around 4 hours and is operated by Alitalia.