Airport Info Phuket (HKT)
Phuket Airport (IATA: HKT, ICAO: VTSP), also known as Phuket International Airport, is the third largest airport in Thailand. It is an international airport and serves the area of Phuket, Thailand. Phuket Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 56 destinations in 19 countries.
At present, there are 9 domestic flights from Phuket.
The longest flight from Phuket HKT is a 5,795 mile (9,326 kilometers) non stop route to Zürich ZRH. This direct flight takes around 12 hours and 35 minutes and is operated by Edelweiss Air.
Airlines flying from Phuket
In total there are 46 airlines flying from and to Phuket. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Thai AirAsia (FD)11 destinations
- Thai Lion Air (SL)10 destinations
- China Southern (CZ)5 destinations
- Bangkok Airways (PG)5 destinations
- China Eastern (MU)5 destinations
- Thai Airways (TG)5 destinations
- Go Air (G8*)3 destinations
- Thai Smile (WE)3 destinations
- Spring Airlines (9C)3 destinations
Alternative airports to Phuket
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Phuket (HKT). The nearest airports to Phuket (HKT) are Krabi (KBV) and Surat Thani (URT).