Airport Info Punjab (ATQ)
Punjab Airport (IATA: ATQ, ICAO: VIAR), also known as Raja Sansi International Airport, is a medium sized airport in India. It is an international airport and serves the area of Punjab, India. Punjab Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 16 destinations in 8 countries.
At present, there are 8 domestic flights from Punjab.
The longest flight from Punjab ATQ is a 3,972 mile (6,393 kilometers) non stop route to Birmingham BHX. This direct flight takes around 8 hours and 50 minutes and is operated by Air India.
Airlines flying from Punjab
In total there are 13 airlines flying from and to Punjab. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- IndiGo Airlines (6E*)7 destinations
- Air India (AI)4 destinations
- Spicejet (SG)3 destinations
- Vistara (UK)2 destinations
- Uzbekistan Airways (HY)2 destinations
- Jet Airways (9W)2 destinations
- Qatar Airways (QR)1 destination
- AirAsia India (I5)1 destination
- Malindo Air (OD)1 destination
Alternative airports to Punjab
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Punjab (ATQ). The nearest airports to Punjab (ATQ) are Lahore (LHE) and Pathankot (IXP).