Airlines flying from Stockholm Arlanda
In total there are 51 airlines flying from and to Stockholm Arlanda. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Norwegian (DY*)76 destinations
- SAS (SK)70 destinations
- Norwegian (D8*)12 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)7 destinations
- Eurowings (EW)3 destinations
- FlexFlight (W2)3 destinations
- SunExpress (XQ*)3 destinations
- LOT (LO)3 destinations
- Nouvelair (BJ)3 destinations
Alternative airports to Stockholm Arlanda
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Stockholm Arlanda (ARN). The nearest airports to Stockholm Arlanda (ARN) are Stockholm Bromma (BMA) and Stockholm Västerås (VST).
- BMAStockholm BrommaSweden21 mi / 33 km
- VSTStockholm VästeråsSweden45 mi / 73 km
- NYOStockholm SkavstaSweden70 mi / 112 km
- MHQMariehamnFinland76 mi / 122 km
- NRKNorrköpingSweden94 mi / 152 km
Airport Info Stockholm Arlanda (ARN)
Stockholm Arlanda Airport (IATA: ARN, ICAO: ESSA), also known as Stockholm-Arlanda Airport, is the largest airport in Sweden. It is Sweden's main international airport and serves the area of Stockholm Arlanda. Stockholm Arlanda Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 147 destinations in 45 countries.
At present, there are 18 domestic flights from Stockholm Arlanda.
The longest flight from Stockholm Arlanda ARN is a 5,507 mile (8,863 kilometers) non stop route to Los Angeles LAX. This direct flight takes around 11 hours and is operated by Norwegian.