Airport Info Tanjung Redeb (BEJ)
Tanjung Redeb Airport (IATA: BEJ, ICAO: WALK), also known as Berau Airport (Kalimaru Airport), is a small domestic airport in Indonesia.
At present, there are 3 domestic flights from Tanjung Redeb.
The longest flight from Tanjung Redeb BEJ is a 239 mile (385 kilometers) non stop route to Balikpapan BPN. This direct flight takes around 55 minutes and is operated by Garuda Indonesia.
Airlines flying from Tanjung Redeb
In total there are 6 airlines flying from and to Tanjung Redeb. Those carriers are:
- Wings Air (IW)3 destinations
- XpressAir (XN)2 destinations
- Nam Air (IN)1 destination
- Sriwijaya Air (SJ)1 destination
- Garuda Indonesia (GA)1 destination
- Lion Air (JT*)1 destination
Alternative airports to Tanjung Redeb
There are two alternative airports to Tanjung Redeb (BEJ) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Tanjung Selor (TJS) and Tarakan (TRK).