Airport Info Tehran (IKA)
Tehran Airport (IATA: IKA, ICAO: OIIE), also known as Tehran Imam Khomeini International Airport, is the largest airport in Iran. It is Iran's main international airport and serves the area of Tehran. Tehran Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 62 destinations in 33 countries.
At present, there are 2 domestic flights from Tehran.
The longest flight from Tehran IKA is a 4,003 mile (6,442 kilometers) non stop route to Shanghai PVG. This direct flight takes around 8 hours and 20 minutes and is operated by Mahan Air.
Airlines flying from Tehran
In total there are 33 airlines flying from and to Tehran. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Iran Air (IR)28 destinations
- Mahan Air (W5)27 destinations
- ATA Airlines (TBZ)8 destinations
- Qeshm Air (QB)7 destinations
- Iran Aseman (EP)4 destinations
- Iraqi Airways (IA)3 destinations
- Turkish Airlines (TK)2 destinations
- S7 Airlines (S7)2 destinations
- Lauda Air (NG)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Tehran
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Tehran (IKA). The nearest airports to Tehran (IKA) are Tehran (THR) and Noshahr (NSH).