Airlines flying from Warsaw
In total there are 33 airlines flying from and to Warsaw. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- LOT (LO)89 destinations
- Wizz Air (W6*)41 destinations
- SmartWings (QS)6 destinations
- Air Cairo (SM)3 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)3 destinations
- Norwegian (DY*)2 destinations
- Lufthansa (LH)2 destinations
- Nouvelair (BJ)2 destinations
- SunExpress (XQ*)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Warsaw
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Warsaw (WAW). The nearest airports to Warsaw (WAW) are Warsaw (WMI) and Lodz (LCJ).
- WMIWarsawPoland24 mi / 38 km
- LCJLodzPoland73 mi / 118 km
- SZYSzczytnoPoland91 mi / 146 km
- LUZLublinPoland98 mi / 158 km
- BQTBrestBelarus124 mi / 200 km
Airport Info Warsaw (WAW)
Warsaw Airport (IATA: WAW, ICAO: EPWA), also known as Frederic Chopin International Airport, is the largest airport in Poland. It is Poland's main international airport and serves the area of Warsaw. Warsaw Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 133 destinations in 55 countries.
At present, there are 9 domestic flights from Warsaw.
The longest flight from Warsaw WAW is a 6,001 mile (9,658 kilometers) non stop route to Los Angeles LAX. This direct flight takes around 12 hours and 20 minutes and is operated by LOT.