Airport Info Washington (IAD)
Washington Airport (IATA: IAD, ICAO: KIAD), also known as Washington Dulles International Airport, is a large airport in United States. It is an international airport and serves the area of Washington, United States. Washington Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 139 destinations in 45 countries.
At present, there are 82 domestic flights from Washington.
The longest flight from Washington IAD is a 8,141 mile (13,101 kilometers) non stop route to Hong Kong HKG. This direct flight takes around 15 hours and 55 minutes and is operated by Cathay Pacific.
Airlines flying from Washington
In total there are 37 airlines flying from and to Washington. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- United Airlines (UA)115 destinations
- Delta (DL)7 destinations
- Frontier Airlines (F9)5 destinations
- Southwest Airlines (WN)4 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)3 destinations
- Alaska (AS)3 destinations
- Saudi Arabian (SV)2 destinations
- Lufthansa (LH)2 destinations
- Avianca (AV)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Washington
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Washington (IAD). The nearest airports to Washington (IAD) are Washington (DCA) and Baltimore-Washington (BWI).