Airlines flying from Baltimore-Washington
In total there are 16 airlines flying from and to Baltimore-Washington. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Southwest Airlines (WN)65 destinations
- Spirit Airlines (NK)22 destinations
- Delta (DL)8 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)7 destinations
- Southern Airways Express (9X)6 destinations
- Allegiant (G4)5 destinations
- Alaska (AS)5 destinations
- United Airlines (UA)5 destinations
- Air Canada (AC)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Baltimore-Washington
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Baltimore-Washington (BWI). The nearest airports to Baltimore-Washington (BWI) are Washington (DCA) and Washington (IAD).
- DCAWashingtonUnited States39 mi / 63 km
- IADWashingtonUnited States54 mi / 87 km
- LNSLancasterUnited States62 mi / 99 km
- MDTHarrisburgUnited States66 mi / 107 km
- HGRHagerstownUnited States71 mi / 115 km
Airport Info Baltimore-Washington (BWI)
Baltimore-Washington Airport (IATA: BWI, ICAO: KBWI), also known as Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Ai, is a large airport in United States. It is an international airport and serves the area of Baltimore-Washington, United States. Baltimore-Washington Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 90 destinations in 12 countries.
At present, there are 75 domestic flights from Baltimore-Washington.
The longest flight from Baltimore-Washington BWI is a 4,018 mile (6,466 kilometers) non stop route to Frankfurt FRA. This direct flight takes around 8 hours and 5 minutes and is operated by Condor.