Airport Info Baltimore-Washington (BWI)
Baltimore-Washington Airport (IATA: BWI, ICAO: KBWI), also known as Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Ai, is a large airport in United States. It is an international airport and serves the area of Baltimore-Washington, United States. Baltimore-Washington Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 90 destinations in 11 countries.
At present, there are 76 domestic flights from Baltimore-Washington.
The longest flight from Baltimore-Washington BWI is a 4,018 mile (6,466 kilometers) non stop route to Frankfurt FRA. This direct flight takes around 7 hours and 50 minutes and is operated by Condor.
Airlines flying from Baltimore-Washington
In total there are 15 airlines flying from and to Baltimore-Washington. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Southwest Airlines (WN)64 destinations
- Spirit Airlines (NK)20 destinations
- Delta (DL)8 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)7 destinations
- Southern Airways Express (9X)6 destinations
- Allegiant (G4)6 destinations
- United Airlines (UA)6 destinations
- Alaska (AS)5 destinations
- JetBlue (B6*)3 destinations
Alternative airports to Baltimore-Washington
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Baltimore-Washington (BWI). The nearest airports to Baltimore-Washington (BWI) are Washington (DCA) and Washington (IAD).