Airport Info Yerevan (EVN)
Yerevan Airport (IATA: EVN, ICAO: UDYZ), also known as Zvartnots International Airport, is the largest airport in Armenia. It is Armenia's main international airport and serves the area of Yerevan. Yerevan Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 35 destinations in 19 countries.
At present, there are no domestic flights from Yerevan.
The longest flight from Yerevan EVN is a 2,118 mile (3,409 kilometers) non stop route to Paris CDG. This direct flight takes around 5 hours and 40 minutes and is operated by Air France.
Airlines flying from Yerevan
In total there are 28 airlines flying from and to Yerevan. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Ural Airlines (U6)8 destinations
- Georgian Airways (A9)5 destinations
- Armenia (RM)4 destinations
- Azimuth (A4)3 destinations
- Nordwind (N4)2 destinations
- S7 Airlines (S7)2 destinations
- Air Arabia (G9)1 destination
- Red Wings (WZ)1 destination
- Mahan Air (W5)1 destination
Alternative airports to Yerevan
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Yerevan (EVN). The nearest airports to Yerevan (EVN) are Iğdır (IGD) and Gyumri (LWN).