Airlines flying from Alicante
In total there are 35 airlines flying from and to Alicante. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Ryanair (FR)49 destinations
- Vueling (VY)19 destinations
- Norwegian (D8*)18 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)15 destinations
- Jet2 (LS)9 destinations
- Air Europa (UX)8 destinations
- Volotea (V7)7 destinations
- SAS (SK)7 destinations
- Norwegian (DY*)6 destinations
Alternative airports to Alicante
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Alicante (ALC). The nearest airports to Alicante (ALC) are Murcia (MJV) and Murcia (RMU).
- MJVMurciaSpain38 mi / 61 km
- RMUMurciaSpain47 mi / 75 km
- VLCValenciaSpain83 mi / 134 km
- IBZIbizaSpain112 mi / 180 km
Airport Info Alicante (ALC)
Alicante Airport (IATA: ALC, ICAO: LEAL), also known as El Altet Airport, is a large airport in Spain. It is an international airport and serves the area of Alicante, Spain. Alicante Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 111 destinations in 23 countries.
At present, there are 14 domestic flights from Alicante.
The longest flight from Alicante ALC is a 2,285 mile (3,678 kilometers) non stop route to Tromsø TOS. This direct flight takes around 5 hours and is operated by Norwegian.