Airport Info Angeles City (CRK)
Angeles City Airport (IATA: CRK, ICAO: RPLC), also known as Diosdado Macapagal (Clark) International Airport, is the third largest airport in Philippines. It is an international airport and serves the area of Angeles City, Philippines. Angeles City Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 33 destinations in 9 countries.
At present, there are 22 domestic flights from Angeles City.
The longest flight from Angeles City CRK is a 4,482 mile (7,213 kilometers) non stop route to Doha DOH. This direct flight takes around 10 hours and 10 minutes and is operated by Qatar Airways.
Airlines flying from Angeles City
In total there are 15 airlines flying from and to Angeles City. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Philippine Airlines (PR)20 destinations
- AirAsia (Z2)9 destinations
- Cebu Pacific (5J)6 destinations
- Emirates (EK)2 destinations
- Jetstar Asia (3K*)2 destinations
- Jin Air (LJ)2 destinations
- Tway Air (TW)2 destinations
- Cathay Dragon (KA)1 destination
- Qatar Airways (QR)1 destination
Alternative airports to Angeles City
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Angeles City (CRK). The nearest airports to Angeles City (CRK) are Olongapo City (SFS) and Manila (MNL).