Airlines flying from Arbil
In total there are 18 airlines flying from and to Arbil. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Iraqi Airways (IA)17 destinations
- Pegasus (PC)3 destinations
- Nas Air (XY*)2 destinations
- Germania (ST)2 destinations
- Middle East (ME)1 destination
- AtlasGlobal (KK)1 destination
- Lufthansa (LH)1 destination
- Egyptair (MS)1 destination
- Air Arabia (G9)1 destination
Alternative airports to Arbil
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Arbil (EBL). The nearest airports to Arbil (EBL) are Sulaimaniyah (ISU) and Hakkari (YKO).
Airport Info Arbil (EBL)
Arbil Airport (IATA: EBL, ICAO: ORER), also known as Erbil International Airport, is the second largest airport in Iraq. It is an international airport and serves the area of Arbil, Iraq. Arbil Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 28 destinations in 15 countries.
At present, there are 4 domestic flights from Arbil.
The longest flight from Arbil EBL is a 2,499 mile (4,022 kilometers) non stop route to Manchester MAN. This direct flight takes around 5 hours and 30 minutes and is operated by Iraqi Airways.