Airport Info Banda Aceh (BTJ)
Banda Aceh Airport (IATA: BTJ, ICAO: WITT), also known as Sultan Iskandarmuda Airport, is a small airport in Indonesia. It is an international airport and serves the area of Banda Aceh, Indonesia. Banda Aceh Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 8 destinations in 2 countries.
At present, there are 4 domestic flights from Banda Aceh.
The longest flight from Banda Aceh BTJ is a 3,917 mile (6,303 kilometers) non stop route to Jeddah JED. This direct flight takes around 8 hours and 45 minutes and is operated by Garuda Indonesia.
Airlines flying from Banda Aceh
In total there are 8 airlines flying from and to Banda Aceh. Those carriers are:
- Garuda Indonesia (GA)5 destinations
- Lion Air (JT*)3 destinations
- Malindo Air (OD)1 destination
- AirAsia (QZ)1 destination
- Citilink (QG)1 destination
- Firefly (FY)1 destination
- AirAsia (AK)1 destination
- Batik Air (ID)1 destination
Alternative airports to Banda Aceh
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Banda Aceh (BTJ). The nearest airports to Banda Aceh (BTJ) are Meulaboh (MEQ) and Lhoksumawe (LSW).