Airport Info Bangkok (BKK)
Bangkok Airport (IATA: BKK, ICAO: VTBS), also known as Suvarnabhumi Airport (New Bangkok, is the largest airport in Thailand. It is Thailand's main international airport and serves the area of Bangkok. Bangkok Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 165 destinations in 54 countries.
At present, there are 14 domestic flights from Bangkok.
The longest flight from Bangkok BKK is a 5,950 mile (9,576 kilometers) non stop route to London Heathrow LHR. This direct flight takes around 13 hours and 5 minutes and is operated by Thai Airways.
Airlines flying from Bangkok
In total there are 99 airlines flying from and to Bangkok. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Thai Airways (TG)60 destinations
- Thai Smile (WE)29 destinations
- Bangkok Airways (PG)20 destinations
- China Eastern (MU)11 destinations
- China Southern (CZ)10 destinations
- Spring Airlines (9C)9 destinations
- Thai Vietjet Air (VZ)7 destinations
- Maldivian (Q2)7 destinations
- Air China (CA)6 destinations
Alternative airports to Bangkok
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Bangkok (BKK). The nearest airports to Bangkok (BKK) are Don Muang (DMK) and Rayong (UTP).