Airport Info Basra (BSR)
Basra Airport (IATA: BSR, ICAO: ORMM), also known as Basrah International Airport, is a medium sized airport in Iraq. It is an international airport and serves the area of Basra, Iraq. Basra Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 11 destinations in 8 countries.
At present, there are 3 domestic flights from Basra.
The longest flight from Basra BSR is a 1,770 mile (2,848 kilometers) non stop route to Delhi/ NCR DEL. This direct flight takes around 4 hours and 30 minutes and is operated by Iraqi Airways.
Airlines flying from Basra
In total there are 7 airlines flying from and to Basra. Those carriers are:
- Iraqi Airways (IA)10 destinations
- Flydubai (FZ)1 destination
- Qatar Airways (QR)1 destination
- Middle East (ME)1 destination
- Emirates (EK)1 destination
- Royal Jordanian (RJ)1 destination
- Turkish Airlines (TK)1 destination
Alternative airports to Basra
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Basra (BSR). The nearest airports to Basra (BSR) are Abadan (ABD) and Ahwaz (AWZ).