Airport Info Basra (BSR)
Basra Airport (IATA: BSR, ICAO: ORMM), also known as Basrah International Airport, is a medium sized airport in Iraq. It is an international airport and serves the area of Basra, Iraq. Basra Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 12 destinations in 9 countries.
At present, there are 3 domestic flights from Basra.
The longest flight from Basra BSR is a 4,010 mile (6,453 kilometers) non stop route to Kuala Lumpur KUL. This direct flight takes around 7 hours and 45 minutes and is operated by Iraqi Airways.
Airlines flying from Basra
In total there are 8 airlines flying from and to Basra. Those carriers are:
- Iraqi Airways (IA)11 destinations
- Flydubai (FZ)1 destination
- Qatar Airways (QR)1 destination
- Middle East (ME)1 destination
- Emirates (EK)1 destination
- Royal Jordanian (RJ)1 destination
- Turkish Airlines (TK)1 destination
- Nile Air (NP)1 destination
Alternative airports to Basra
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Basra (BSR). The nearest airports to Basra (BSR) are Abadan (ABD) and Ahwaz (AWZ).