Airport Info Beirut (BEY)
Beirut Airport (IATA: BEY, ICAO: OLBA), also known as Beirut Air Base/Beirut Rafic Hari, is the only airport in Lebanon. Beirut Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 61 destinations in 34 countries.
At present, there are no domestic flights from Beirut.
The longest flight from Beirut BEY is a 3,001 mile (4,829 kilometers) non stop route to Accra ACC. This direct flight takes around 7 hours and 25 minutes and is operated by Middle East.
Airlines flying from Beirut
In total there are 44 airlines flying from and to Beirut. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Middle East (ME)29 destinations
- Germania (ST)5 destinations
- Iraqi Airways (IA)4 destinations
- Saudi Arabian (SV)3 destinations
- AtlasGlobal (KK)2 destinations
- Aigle Azur (ZI)2 destinations
- Pegasus (PC)2 destinations
- SunExpress (XG)2 destinations
- Egyptair (MS)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Beirut
There is one alternative airport to Beirut (BEY) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which is Damascus (DAM).