Airport Info Bishkek (FRU)
Bishkek Airport (IATA: FRU, ICAO: UAFM), also known as Manas International Airport, is the largest airport in Kyrgyzstan. It is Kyrgyzstan's main international airport and serves the area of Bishkek. Bishkek Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 26 destinations in 10 countries.
At present, there is one domestic flight from Bishkek.
The longest flight from Bishkek FRU is a 2,454 mile (3,949 kilometers) non stop route to Sharm el-Sheikh SSH. This direct flight takes around 5 hours and 50 minutes and is operated by Avia Traffic.
Airlines flying from Bishkek
In total there are 13 airlines flying from and to Bishkek. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Avia Traffic (YK)17 destinations
- Ural Airlines (U6)3 destinations
- Air Astana (KC)2 destinations
- Turkish Airlines (TK)2 destinations
- China Southern (CZ)1 destination
- S7 Airlines (S7)1 destination
- Tajik Air (7J)1 destination
- Aeroflot (SU)1 destination
- Pegasus (PC)1 destination
Alternative airports to Bishkek
There are no alternative airports to Bishkek (FRU) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers).