Airport Info Brindisi (BDS)
Brindisi Airport (IATA: BDS, ICAO: LIBR), also known as Casale Airport, is a medium sized airport in Italy. It is an international airport and serves the area of Brindisi, Italy. Brindisi Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 29 destinations in 8 countries.
At present, there are 11 domestic flights from Brindisi.
The longest flight from Brindisi BDS is a 1,151 mile (1,852 kilometers) non stop route to London Heathrow LHR. This direct flight takes around 2 hours and 50 minutes and is operated by British Airways.
Airlines flying from Brindisi
In total there are 12 airlines flying from and to Brindisi. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Ryanair (FR)12 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)5 destinations
- Eurowings (EW)3 destinations
- Alitalia (AZ)2 destinations
- Volotea (V7)2 destinations
- Swiss (LX)2 destinations
- Vueling (VY)1 destination
- Austrian (OS)1 destination
- Transavia (TO)1 destination
Alternative airports to Brindisi
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Brindisi (BDS). The nearest airports to Brindisi (BDS) are Bari (BRI) and Tirana (TIA).