Airport Info Bari (BRI)
Bari Airport (IATA: BRI, ICAO: LIBD), also known as Bari Palese Airport, is a large airport in Italy. It is an international airport and serves the area of Bari, Italy. Bari Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 74 destinations in 24 countries.
At present, there are 16 domestic flights from Bari.
The longest flight from Bari BRI is a 1,374 mile (2,211 kilometers) non stop route to Moscow Domodedovo DME. This direct flight takes around 3 hours and 40 minutes and is operated by S7 Airlines.
Airlines flying from Bari
In total there are 24 airlines flying from and to Bari. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Ryanair (FR)22 destinations
- Volotea (V7)19 destinations
- Wizz Air (W6*)13 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)4 destinations
- Eurowings (EW)4 destinations
- Alitalia (AZ)2 destinations
- Air France (AF)1 destination
- Transavia (HV)1 destination
- S7 Airlines (S7)1 destination
Alternative airports to Bari
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Bari (BRI). The nearest airports to Bari (BRI) are Vieste (VIF) and Foggia (FOG).