Airport Info Brisbane (BNE)
Brisbane Airport (IATA: BNE, ICAO: YBBN), also known as Brisbane Airport, is the second largest airport in Australia. It is an international airport and serves the area of Brisbane, Australia. Brisbane Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 77 destinations in 21 countries.
At present, there are 45 domestic flights from Brisbane.
The longest flight from Brisbane BNE is a 7,463 mile (12,010 kilometers) non stop route to Abu Dhabi AUH. This direct flight takes around 14 hours and 35 minutes and is operated by Etihad Airways.
Airlines flying from Brisbane
In total there are 31 airlines flying from and to Brisbane. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Qantas (QF)36 destinations
- Virgin Australia (VA)34 destinations
- Jetstar (JQ)13 destinations
- Fly Corporate (FC)10 destinations
- Tiger Airways Australia (TT)6 destinations
- Air New Zealand (NZ)5 destinations
- Solomon Airlines (IE)2 destinations
- Emirates (EK)2 destinations
- Cathay Pacific (CX)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Brisbane
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Brisbane (BNE). The nearest airports to Brisbane (BNE) are Marcoola (MCY) and Coolangatta (OOL).