Airlines flying from Chelyabinsk
In total there are 9 airlines flying from and to Chelyabinsk. Those carriers are:
- Ural Airlines (U6)4 destinations
- IrAero (IO)4 destinations
- Izhavia (I8)3 destinations
- Aeroflot (SU)2 destinations
- S7 Airlines (S7)2 destinations
- Nordwind (N4)1 destination
- Red Wings (WZ)1 destination
- Pobeda (DP)1 destination
- Nordavia (5N)1 destination
Alternative airports to Chelyabinsk
There is one alternative airport to Chelyabinsk (CEK) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which is Yekaterinburg (SVX).
Airport Info Chelyabinsk (CEK)
Chelyabinsk Airport (IATA: CEK, ICAO: USCC), also known as Chelyabinsk Balandino Airport, is a medium sized airport in Russia. It is an international airport and serves the area of Chelyabinsk, Russia. Chelyabinsk Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 15 destinations in 2 countries.
At present, there are 12 domestic flights from Chelyabinsk.
The longest flight from Chelyabinsk CEK is a 1,396 mile (2,246 kilometers) non stop route to Simferopol SIP. This direct flight takes around 3 hours and 15 minutes and is operated by Red Wings.