Airport Info Detroit (DTW)
Detroit Airport (IATA: DTW, ICAO: KDTW), also known as Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, is a large airport in United States. It is an international airport and serves the area of Detroit, United States. Detroit Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 140 destinations in 16 countries.
At present, there are 110 domestic flights from Detroit.
The longest flight from Detroit DTW is a 7,122 mile (11,461 kilometers) non stop route to Shanghai PVG. This direct flight takes around 14 hours and 50 minutes and is operated by Delta.
Airlines flying from Detroit
In total there are 14 airlines flying from and to Detroit. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Delta (DL)133 destinations
- Spirit Airlines (NK)26 destinations
- Southwest Airlines (WN)11 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)8 destinations
- United Airlines (UA)6 destinations
- Frontier Airlines (F9)6 destinations
- Aeromexico (AM)5 destinations
- JetBlue (B6*)2 destinations
- WOW Air (WW)1 destination
Alternative airports to Detroit
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Detroit (DTW). The nearest airports to Detroit (DTW) are Windsor (YQG) and Toledo (TOL).