Airport Info Dushanbe (DYU)
Dushanbe Airport (IATA: DYU, ICAO: UTDD), also known as Dushanbe Airport, is the largest airport in Tajikistan. It is Tajikistan's main international airport and serves the area of Dushanbe. Dushanbe Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 29 destinations in 11 countries.
At present, there are no domestic flights from Dushanbe.
The longest flight from Dushanbe DYU is a 2,998 mile (4,825 kilometers) non stop route to Frankfurt FRA. This direct flight takes around 8 hours and 5 minutes and is operated by Somon Air.
Airlines flying from Dushanbe
In total there are 13 airlines flying from and to Dushanbe. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Somon Air (SZ)17 destinations
- Ural Airlines (U6)12 destinations
- Tajik Air (7J)9 destinations
- China Southern (CZ)1 destination
- S7 Airlines (S7)1 destination
- Kam Air (RQ*)1 destination
- Flydubai (FZ)1 destination
- Uzbekistan Airways (HY)1 destination
- Iran Aseman (EP)1 destination
Alternative airports to Dushanbe
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Dushanbe (DYU). The nearest airports to Dushanbe (DYU) are Kurgan Tyube (KQT) and Kulob (TJU).