Airport Info Fuyang (FUG)
Fuyang Airport (IATA: FUG, ICAO: ZSFY), also known as Fuyang Airport, is a medium sized domestic airport in China.
At present, there are 16 domestic flights from Fuyang.
The longest flight from Fuyang FUG is a 1,039 mile (1,672 kilometers) non stop route to Kunming KMG. This direct flight takes around 3 hours and 5 minutes and is operated by Qingdao Airlines.
Airlines flying from Fuyang
In total there are 9 airlines flying from and to Fuyang. Those carriers are:
- Tianjin Airlines (GS)4 destinations
- China Express (G5)2 destinations
- Qingdao Airlines (QW)2 destinations
- Sichuan Airlines (3U)2 destinations
- China United (KN)2 destinations
- Air China (CA)1 destination
- China Southern (CZ)1 destination
- Shanghai Airlines (FM)1 destination
- GX Airlines (GX)1 destination
Alternative airports to Fuyang
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Fuyang (FUG). The nearest airports to Fuyang (FUG) are Xuzhou (XUZ) and Hefei (HFE).