Airport Info Hailar (HLD)
Hailar Airport (IATA: HLD, ICAO: ZBLA), also known as Hailar Dongshan Airport, is a medium sized airport in China. It is an international airport and serves the area of Hailar, China. Hailar Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 14 destinations in 2 countries.
At present, there are 12 domestic flights from Hailar.
The longest flight from Hailar HLD is a 1,420 mile (2,286 kilometers) non stop route to Nanchang KHN. This direct flight takes around 3 hours and 50 minutes and is operated by Hongtu Airlines.
Airlines flying from Hailar
In total there are 15 airlines flying from and to Hailar. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Air China (CA)3 destinations
- Tianjin Airlines (GS)3 destinations
- Fuzhou Airlines (FU)3 destinations
- Sichuan Airlines (3U)3 destinations
- China Express (G5)3 destinations
- Juneyao Airlines (HO)1 destination
- Chengdu Airlines (EU)1 destination
- Hainan Airlines (HU)1 destination
- Suparna Airlines (Y8)1 destination
Alternative airports to Hailar
There is one alternative airport to Hailar (HLD) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which is Manzhouli (NZH).