Airlines flying from Hangzhou
In total there are 47 airlines flying from and to Hangzhou. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Air China (CA)36 destinations
- China Eastern (MU)34 destinations
- Xiamen Airlines (MF)33 destinations
- Loong Air (GJ)31 destinations
- Beijing Capital (JD)26 destinations
- China Southern (CZ)22 destinations
- Hainan Airlines (HU)21 destinations
- Sichuan Airlines (3U)19 destinations
- Shandong Airlines (SC)8 destinations
Alternative airports to Hangzhou
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Hangzhou (HGH). The nearest airports to Hangzhou (HGH) are Yiwu (YIW) and Ningbo (NGB).
- YIWYiwuChina66 mi / 106 km
- NGBNingboChina68 mi / 109 km
- SHAShanghaiChina86 mi / 138 km
- WUXWuxi and SuzhouChina88 mi / 141 km
- PVGShanghaiChina103 mi / 166 km
Airport Info Hangzhou (HGH)
Hangzhou Airport (IATA: HGH, ICAO: ZSHC), also known as Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport, is a large airport in China. It is an international airport and serves the area of Hangzhou, China. Hangzhou Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 128 destinations in 18 countries.
At present, there are 91 domestic flights from Hangzhou.
The longest flight from Hangzhou HGH is a 6,574 mile (10,580 kilometers) non stop route to Los Angeles LAX. This direct flight takes around 11 hours and 50 minutes and is operated by Sichuan Airlines.