Airport Info Hurghada (HRG)
Hurghada Airport (IATA: HRG, ICAO: HEGN), also known as Hurghada International Airport, is the second largest airport in Egypt. It is an international airport and serves the area of Hurghada, Egypt. Hurghada Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 52 destinations in 12 countries.
At present, there are 5 domestic flights from Hurghada.
The longest flight from Hurghada HRG is a 2,738 mile (4,407 kilometers) non stop route to Glasgow GLA. This direct flight takes around 6 hours and 15 minutes and is operated by Thomas Cook.
Airlines flying from Hurghada
In total there are 20 airlines flying from and to Hurghada. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- FlexFlight (W2)11 destinations
- TUI Fly (X3*)10 destinations
- Germania (ST)10 destinations
- Air Cairo (SM)8 destinations
- SunExpress (XG)7 destinations
- Thomas Cook (MT*)7 destinations
- Condor (DE)7 destinations
- TUI Fly (TB*)6 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)5 destinations
Alternative airports to Hurghada
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Hurghada (HRG). The nearest airports to Hurghada (HRG) are Sharm el-Sheikh (SSH) and Marsa Alam (RMF).