Airlines flying from Marsa Alam
In total there are 13 airlines flying from and to Marsa Alam. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- SunExpress (XG)7 destinations
- Neos (NO*)6 destinations
- TUI Fly (X3*)6 destinations
- SmartWings (QS)3 destinations
- Germania (ST)3 destinations
- Air Cairo (SM)3 destinations
- TUI Fly (TB*)2 destinations
- Thomas Cook (MT*)2 destinations
- Egyptair (MS)1 destination
Alternative airports to Marsa Alam
There are two alternative airports to Marsa Alam (RMF) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Luxor (LXR) and Hurghada (HRG).
Airport Info Marsa Alam (RMF)
Marsa Alam Airport (IATA: RMF, ICAO: HEMA), also known as Marsa Alam, is a medium sized airport in Egypt. It is an international airport and serves the area of Marsa Alam, Egypt. Marsa Alam Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 26 destinations in 7 countries.
At present, there are 4 domestic flights from Marsa Alam.
The longest flight from Marsa Alam RMF is a 2,645 mile (4,257 kilometers) non stop route to Birmingham BHX. This direct flight takes around 6 hours and 10 minutes and is operated by Thomas Cook.