Airlines flying from Krakow
In total there are 24 airlines flying from and to Krakow. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Ryanair (FR)73 destinations
- Wizz Air (W6*)18 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)13 destinations
- LOT (LO)8 destinations
- Jet2 (LS)4 destinations
- SAS (SK)2 destinations
- Lufthansa (LH)2 destinations
- Eurowings (EW)2 destinations
- Norwegian (DY*)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Krakow
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Krakow (KRK). The nearest airports to Krakow (KRK) are Katowice (KTW) and Poprad-Tatry (TAT).
- KTWKatowicePoland42 mi / 67 km
- TATPoprad-TatrySlovakia72 mi / 116 km
- OSROstravaCzech Republic79 mi / 127 km
- RZERzeszówPoland99 mi / 159 km
- LCJLodzPoland115 mi / 185 km
Airport Info Krakow (KRK)
Krakow Airport (IATA: KRK, ICAO: EPKK), also known as John Paul II International Airport (Balice Airport), is the second largest airport in Poland. It is an international airport and serves the area of Krakow, Poland. Krakow Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 107 destinations in 30 countries.
At present, there are 4 domestic flights from Krakow.
The longest flight from Krakow KRK is a 4,726 mile (7,606 kilometers) non stop route to Chicago ORD. This direct flight takes around 10 hours and 10 minutes and is operated by LOT.