Airlines flying from Leeds Bradford
In total there are 8 airlines flying from and to Leeds Bradford. Those carriers are:
- Jet2 (LS)49 destinations
- Ryanair (FR)24 destinations
- Flybe (BE)4 destinations
- Nouvelair (BJ)1 destination
- Aurigny (GR)1 destination
- British Airways (BA)1 destination
- Aer Lingus (EI)1 destination
- KLM (KL)1 destination
Alternative airports to Leeds Bradford
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Leeds Bradford (LBA). The nearest airports to Leeds Bradford (LBA) are Doncaster Sheffield (DSA) and Manchester (MAN).
- DSADoncaster SheffieldUnited Kingdom38 mi / 61 km
- MANManchesterUnited Kingdom43 mi / 70 km
- MMEDurham (Tees Valley)United Kingdom45 mi / 73 km
- HUYHumbersideUnited Kingdom57 mi / 92 km
- LPLLiverpoolUnited Kingdom61 mi / 98 km
Airport Info Leeds Bradford (LBA)
Leeds Bradford Airport (IATA: LBA, ICAO: EGNM), also known as Leeds Bradford International Airport, is a large airport in United Kingdom. It is an international airport and serves the area of Leeds Bradford, United Kingdom. Leeds Bradford Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 64 destinations in 20 countries.
At present, there are 6 domestic flights from Leeds Bradford.
The longest flight from Leeds Bradford LBA is a 2,146 mile (3,453 kilometers) non stop route to Larnaca LCA. This direct flight takes around 4 hours and 45 minutes and is operated by Jet2.