Airlines flying from Manchester
In total there are 48 airlines flying from and to Manchester. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Ryanair (FR)67 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)60 destinations
- Thomas Cook (MT*)57 destinations
- Jet2 (LS)46 destinations
- Flybe (BE)21 destinations
- British Airways (BA)12 destinations
- Virgin Atlantic (VS)7 destinations
- TUI Airways (TOM)7 destinations
- Loganair (LM)6 destinations
Alternative airports to Manchester
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Manchester (MAN). The nearest airports to Manchester (MAN) are Liverpool (LPL) and Leeds Bradford (LBA).
- LPLLiverpoolUnited Kingdom24 mi / 38 km
- LBALeeds BradfordUnited Kingdom43 mi / 70 km
- DSADoncaster SheffieldUnited Kingdom53 mi / 85 km
- EMANottingham East MidlandsUnited Kingdom53 mi / 86 km
- BHXBirminghamUnited Kingdom66 mi / 106 km
Airport Info Manchester (MAN)
Manchester Airport (IATA: MAN, ICAO: EGCC), also known as Manchester Airport, is the third largest airport in United Kingdom. It is an international airport and serves the area of Manchester, United Kingdom. Manchester Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 198 destinations in 56 countries.
At present, there are 20 domestic flights from Manchester.
The longest flight from Manchester MAN is a 6,806 mile (10,954 kilometers) non stop route to Singapore SIN. This direct flight takes around 13 hours and is operated by Singapore Airlines.