Airport Info Málaga (AGP)
Málaga Airport (IATA: AGP, ICAO: LEMG), also known as Pablo Ruiz Picasso Airport, is a large airport in Spain. It is an international airport and serves the area of Málaga, Spain. Málaga Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 130 destinations in 32 countries.
At present, there are 19 domestic flights from Málaga.
The longest flight from Málaga AGP is a 3,649 mile (5,873 kilometers) non stop route to New York City JFK. This direct flight takes around 8 hours and 20 minutes and is operated by Delta.
Airlines flying from Málaga
In total there are 46 airlines flying from and to Málaga. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Ryanair (FR)51 destinations
- Vueling (VY)21 destinations
- Norwegian (D8*)18 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)17 destinations
- Air Europa (UX)14 destinations
- Jet2 (LS)9 destinations
- Volotea (V7)9 destinations
- TUI Fly (TB*)6 destinations
- Wizz Air (W6*)6 destinations
Alternative airports to Málaga
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Málaga (AGP). The nearest airports to Málaga (AGP) are Granada (GRX) and Gibraltar (GIB).