Airport Info Moscow Domodedovo (DME)
Moscow Domodedovo Airport (IATA: DME, ICAO: UUDD), also known as Domodedovo International Airport, is the second largest airport in Russia. It is an international airport and serves the area of Moscow Domodedovo, Russia. Moscow Domodedovo Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 156 destinations in 45 countries.
At present, there are 60 domestic flights from Moscow Domodedovo.
The longest flight from Moscow Domodedovo DME is a 5,220 mile (8,400 kilometers) non stop route to Singapore SIN. This direct flight takes around 10 hours and 30 minutes and is operated by Singapore Airlines.
Airlines flying from Moscow Domodedovo
In total there are 48 airlines flying from and to Moscow Domodedovo. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- S7 Airlines (S7)94 destinations
- Ural Airlines (U6)42 destinations
- Red Wings (WZ)14 destinations
- Alrosa (6R)8 destinations
- Yamal Airlines (YC)7 destinations
- NordStar (Y7)6 destinations
- Somon Air (SZ)3 destinations
- Nordavia (5N)3 destinations
- Aegean (A3)3 destinations
Alternative airports to Moscow Domodedovo
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Moscow Domodedovo (DME). The nearest airports to Moscow Domodedovo (DME) are Moscow Zhukovsky (ZIA) and Moscow Vnukovo (VKO).