Airport Info Nha Trang (CXR)
Nha Trang Airport (IATA: CXR, ICAO: VVCR), also known as Cam Ranh International Airport, is the third largest airport in Viet Nam. It is an international airport and serves the area of Nha Trang, Viet Nam. Nha Trang Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 39 destinations in 6 countries.
At present, there are 5 domestic flights from Nha Trang.
The longest flight from Nha Trang CXR is a 4,834 mile (7,779 kilometers) non stop route to Moscow Vnukovo VKO. This direct flight takes around 11 hours and 20 minutes and is operated by Azur Air.
Airlines flying from Nha Trang
In total there are 18 airlines flying from and to Nha Trang. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Vietnam Airlines (VN)21 destinations
- Jetstar Pacific (BL)8 destinations
- VietJet Air (VJ)6 destinations
- Sichuan Airlines (3U)3 destinations
- Air China (CA)2 destinations
- Hainan Airlines (HU)2 destinations
- S7 Airlines (S7)2 destinations
- Jeju Air (7C)1 destination
- Beijing Capital (JD)1 destination
Alternative airports to Nha Trang
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Nha Trang (CXR). The nearest airports to Nha Trang (CXR) are Da Lat (DLI) and Tuy Hoa (TBB).