Airport Info Seoul (GMP)
Seoul Airport (IATA: GMP, ICAO: RKSS), also known as Gimpo International Airport (Kimpo Airport), is a medium sized airport in South Korea. It is an international airport and serves the area of Seoul, South Korea. Seoul Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 13 destinations in 3 countries.
At present, there are 8 domestic flights from Seoul.
The longest flight from Seoul GMP is a 916 mile (1,474 kilometers) non stop route to Taipei City TSA. This direct flight takes around 2 hours and 50 minutes and is operated by Tway Air.
Airlines flying from Seoul
In total there are 16 airlines flying from and to Seoul. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Korean Air (KE)10 destinations
- Asiana Airlines (OZ)7 destinations
- Air Busan (BX)4 destinations
- Jeju Air (7C)3 destinations
- Air Philip (3P)2 destinations
- Tway Air (TW)2 destinations
- Eastar Jet (ZE)2 destinations
- Japan Airlines (JL)1 destination
- Jin Air (LJ)1 destination
Alternative airports to Seoul
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Seoul (GMP). The nearest airports to Seoul (GMP) are Seoul Metro (ICN) and Wonju (WJU).