Airlines flying from Seoul
In total there are 16 airlines flying from and to Seoul. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Korean Air (KE)10 destinations
- Asiana Airlines (OZ)7 destinations
- Air Busan (BX)4 destinations
- Jeju Air (7C)3 destinations
- Air Philip (3P)2 destinations
- Tway Air (TW)2 destinations
- Eastar Jet (ZE)2 destinations
- China Airlines (CI)1 destination
- Shanghai Airlines (FM)1 destination
Alternative airports to Seoul
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Seoul (GMP). The nearest airports to Seoul (GMP) are Seoul Metro (ICN) and Wonju (WJU).
- ICNSeoul MetroSouth Korea21 mi / 33 km
- WJUWonjuSouth Korea65 mi / 104 km
- CJJCheongju & DaejeonSouth Korea70 mi / 113 km
- YNYYangyangSouth Korea108 mi / 174 km
- KUVGunsanSouth Korea115 mi / 185 km
Airport Info Seoul (GMP)
Seoul Airport (IATA: GMP, ICAO: RKSS), also known as Gimpo International Airport (Kimpo Airport), is a medium sized airport in South Korea. It is an international airport and serves the area of Seoul, South Korea. Seoul Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 13 destinations in 3 countries.
At present, there are 8 domestic flights from Seoul.
The longest flight from Seoul GMP is a 916 mile (1,474 kilometers) non stop route to Taipei City TSA. This direct flight takes around 2 hours and 50 minutes and is operated by Tway Air.