Airport Info Seoul Metro (ICN)
Seoul Metro Airport (IATA: ICN, ICAO: RKSI), also known as Incheon International Airport, is the largest airport in South Korea. It is South Korea's main international airport and serves the area of Seoul Metro. Seoul Metro Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 157 destinations in 48 countries.
At present, there are 2 domestic flights from Seoul Metro.
The longest flight from Seoul Metro ICN is a 7,517 mile (12,097 kilometers) non stop route to Mexico City MEX. This direct flight takes around 13 hours and 35 minutes and is operated by Aeromexico.
Airlines flying from Seoul Metro
In total there are 68 airlines flying from and to Seoul Metro. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Korean Air (KE)97 destinations
- Asiana Airlines (OZ)65 destinations
- Jeju Air (7C)32 destinations
- Tway Air (TW)22 destinations
- Jin Air (LJ)20 destinations
- Eastar Jet (ZE)16 destinations
- Air Seoul (RS)15 destinations
- China Southern (CZ)13 destinations
- China Eastern (MU)10 destinations
Alternative airports to Seoul Metro
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Seoul Metro (ICN). The nearest airports to Seoul Metro (ICN) are Seoul (GMP) and Cheongju & Daejeon (CJJ).