Airport Info Tokyo (HND)
Tokyo Airport (IATA: HND, ICAO: RJTT), also known as Haneda Airport (Haneda Airport), is the third largest airport in Japan. It is an international airport and serves the area of Tokyo, Japan. Tokyo Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 82 destinations in 19 countries.
At present, there are 48 domestic flights from Tokyo.
The longest flight from Tokyo HND is a 6,757 mile (10,875 kilometers) non stop route to New York City JFK. This direct flight takes around 12 hours and 40 minutes and is operated by ANA.
Airlines flying from Tokyo
In total there are 43 airlines flying from and to Tokyo. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- ANA (NH)66 destinations
- Japan Airlines (JL)47 destinations
- Air Do (HD)6 destinations
- Skymark Airlines (BC)5 destinations
- Solaseed Air (6J)5 destinations
- Star Flyer (7G*)4 destinations
- Peach (MM)3 destinations
- Hawaiian Airlines (HA)2 destinations
- Shanghai Airlines (FM)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Tokyo
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Tokyo (HND). The nearest airports to Tokyo (HND) are Tokyo (NRT) and Omitama (IBR).