Airport Info Addis Ababa (ADD)
Addis Ababa Airport (IATA: ADD, ICAO: HAAB), also known as Bole International Airport, is the largest airport in Ethiopia. It is Ethiopia's main international airport and serves the area of Addis Ababa. Addis Ababa Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 106 destinations in 61 countries.
At present, there are 17 domestic flights from Addis Ababa.
The longest flight from Addis Ababa ADD is a 7,568 mile (12,180 kilometers) non stop route to Chicago ORD. This direct flight takes around 13 hours and 30 minutes and is operated by Ethiopian Airlines.
Airlines flying from Addis Ababa
In total there are 11 airlines flying from and to Addis Ababa. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Ethiopian Airlines (ET)105 destinations
- Saudi Arabian (SV)2 destinations
- Flydubai (FZ)2 destinations
- Kenya Airways (KQ)2 destinations
- Badr Airlines (J4)1 destination
- Gulf Air (GF)1 destination
- Lufthansa (LH)1 destination
- Emirates (EK)1 destination
- Qatar Airways (QR)1 destination
Alternative airports to Addis Ababa
There are no alternative airports to Addis Ababa (ADD) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers).