Airport Info Baku (GYD)
Baku Airport (IATA: GYD, ICAO: UBBB), also known as Heydar Aliyev International Airport (Bina Int'l), is the largest airport in Azerbaijan. It is Azerbaijan's main international airport and serves the area of Baku. Baku Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 55 destinations in 28 countries.
At present, there are no domestic flights from Baku.
The longest flight from Baku GYD is a 5,816 mile (9,360 kilometers) non stop route to New York City JFK. This direct flight takes around 12 hours and 30 minutes and is operated by Azerbaijan.
Airlines flying from Baku
In total there are 28 airlines flying from and to Baku. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Azerbaijan (J2)30 destinations
- Lufthansa (LH)3 destinations
- NordStar (Y7)2 destinations
- Gulf Air (GF)2 destinations
- UTair (UT)2 destinations
- S7 Airlines (S7)2 destinations
- Ural Airlines (U6)2 destinations
- Iraqi Airways (IA)2 destinations
- Turkish Airlines (TK)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Baku
There are no alternative airports to Baku (GYD) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers).