Airport Info Brussels (BRU)
Brussels Airport (IATA: BRU, ICAO: EBBR), also known as Brussels Airport (Zaventem Airport), is the largest airport in Belgium. It is Belgium's main international airport and serves the area of Brussels. Brussels Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 193 destinations in 76 countries.
At present, there are no domestic flights from Brussels.
The longest flight from Brussels BRU is a 5,877 mile (9,458 kilometers) non stop route to Tokyo NRT. This direct flight takes around 11 hours and 25 minutes and is operated by ANA.
Airlines flying from Brussels
In total there are 63 airlines flying from and to Brussels. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Brussels Airlines (SN)116 destinations
- TUI Fly (TB*)36 destinations
- Ryanair (FR)15 destinations
- Vueling (VY)5 destinations
- bmi Regional (BM)4 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)4 destinations
- Air Arabia Maroc (3O)4 destinations
- Tunisair (TU)3 destinations
- Royal Air Maroc (AT)3 destinations
Alternative airports to Brussels
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Brussels (BRU). The nearest airports to Brussels (BRU) are Antwerp (ANR) and Brussels Charleroi (CRL).