Airlines flying from Brussels Charleroi
In total there are 8 airlines flying from and to Brussels Charleroi. Those carriers are:
- Ryanair (FR)67 destinations
- TUI Fly (TB*)23 destinations
- Wizz Air (W6*)12 destinations
- Air Corsica (XK)2 destinations
- Air Algerie (AH)1 destination
- Pegasus (PC)1 destination
- Air Belgium (KF)1 destination
- Belavia (B2)1 destination
Alternative airports to Brussels Charleroi
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Brussels Charleroi (CRL). The nearest airports to Brussels Charleroi (CRL) are Brussels (BRU) and Liege (LGG).
- BRUBrusselsBelgium30 mi / 49 km
- LGGLiegeBelgium45 mi / 73 km
- ANRAntwerpBelgium50 mi / 81 km
- LILLilleFrance60 mi / 97 km
- MSTMaastricht AachenNetherlands65 mi / 105 km
Airport Info Brussels Charleroi (CRL)
Brussels Charleroi Airport (IATA: CRL, ICAO: EBCI), also known as Brussels South Charleroi Airport, is the second largest airport in Belgium. It is an international airport and serves the area of Brussels Charleroi, Belgium. Brussels Charleroi Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 95 destinations in 31 countries.
At present, there are no domestic flights from Brussels Charleroi.
The longest flight from Brussels Charleroi CRL is a 5,835 mile (9,391 kilometers) non stop route to Hong Kong HKG. This direct flight takes around 11 hours and 30 minutes and is operated by Air Belgium.