Airport Info Cairo (CAI)
Cairo Airport (IATA: CAI, ICAO: HECA), also known as Cairo International Airport, is the largest airport in Egypt. It is Egypt's main international airport and serves the area of Cairo. Cairo Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 83 destinations in 45 countries.
At present, there are 8 domestic flights from Cairo.
The longest flight from Cairo CAI is a 5,960 mile (9,592 kilometers) non stop route to Tokyo NRT. This direct flight takes around 11 hours and 45 minutes and is operated by Egyptair.
Airlines flying from Cairo
In total there are 38 airlines flying from and to Cairo. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Egyptair (MS)66 destinations
- Nile Air (NP)16 destinations
- Nesma Airlines (NE)7 destinations
- Air Cairo (SM)5 destinations
- Saudi Arabian (SV)5 destinations
- Nas Air (XY*)4 destinations
- Iraqi Airways (IA)4 destinations
- Eritrean Airlines (B8)2 destinations
- Air Arabia (G9)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Cairo
There is one alternative airport to Cairo (CAI) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which is Alexandria (HBE).