Airport Info Cape Town (CPT)
Cape Town Airport (IATA: CPT, ICAO: FACT), also known as Cape Town International Airport, is the second largest airport in South Africa. It is an international airport and serves the area of Cape Town, South Africa. Cape Town Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 36 destinations in 18 countries.
At present, there are 13 domestic flights from Cape Town.
The longest flight from Cape Town CPT is a 7,355 mile (11,836 kilometers) non stop route to Hong Kong HKG. This direct flight takes around 13 hours and 50 minutes and is operated by Cathay Pacific.
Airlines flying from Cape Town
In total there are 26 airlines flying from and to Cape Town. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- South African Airways (SA)14 destinations
- British Airways (BA)5 destinations
- Safair (FA)5 destinations
- Mango (JE)4 destinations
- Kulula (MN)3 destinations
- Kenya Airways (KQ)3 destinations
- CemAir (5Z)3 destinations
- Air Namibia (SW)2 destinations
- Lufthansa (LH)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Cape Town
There are no alternative airports to Cape Town (CPT) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers).